SFTP Component for .NET CS VB ASP.NET is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-04-04. The program can be installed on Android, iPhone, iPad, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
The Ultimate SFTP .NET Component offers a comprehensive interface for SFTP, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate secure file transfers in an application, as well as remote file management using SFTP. In addition to downloading and uploading by file name, URL, and wild card masks, the SFTP library also supports remote file management functionality such as directory listings and the ability to rename, delete and move files on the server.
The following is a list of some key features of the component:
* Upload, download, append, rename and delete SFTP file
* Large file support (can be greater than 4GB)
* Parse listings automatically
* Supports both ASCII and binary transfers
* Supports restarting interrupted uploads and downloads
* Abort operations smoothly
* Synchronizes folders easily
* Upload, download, or Remove entire directory (including subdirectories and files) quickly with a single line of code
* Supports Multi-threading. You can use as many threads as you want to speed up transferring files
* File transfer monitoring support with progress event
* Fully supports both event-driven (asynchronous) and blocking (synchronous) application designs
* Send and receive files to or from disk or memory streams. This allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files on-the-fly
* Unified Remote File System Architecture which allows you to directly and easily transfer and synchronize files between an SFTP file system and other file systems such as FTP, SCP, ZIP, Disk, Memory, etc.
SFTP Component for .NET CS VB ASP.NET (version 6.0) has a file size of 3.09 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 63 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.